Another fail of the day... wanted to venture off to Balboa Park to take pictures with my point/shoot Cannon and find inspiration for my VIS70 project, only to realize that I left it at home in Chula Vista.
Not to be oppressed by unperceived consequences though, I realize this was an excuse for me to drive down and stop by Mille Feuille and get some lethally delicious french macaroons at Hilcrest. Perhaps I can even watch a movie at Landmark. Haven't been there in a while.
Sometimes I forget how to live a fulfilling life. I've been indulging in way too many unhealthy habits lately; not sleeping (literally... 48 hours of no sleep prior to last night), not eating (for like 16 hours! wtf was wrong with me?), drinking an absurd amount of coffee (probably will not give this addiction up, ever), i've developed a minute drug addiction, and avoiding people.
Thank you Amelie, thank you film, and thank you to all the great filmmakers out there who spark up my day, everyday.

No comments:
Post a Comment