As for me, I'm alright with turbulence. May there be more break ups coming my way. Break ups only teach us to love more strongly anyway. To love ourselves, to love others, and that special significant other.
Monday, May 4, 2009
l-o-v-e
I read a girl's blog today. She wonders why Asian couples last for so long. She speculates that it's because they can't get enough of one another, that they have some sort of secret. I don't think it's really a secret. Asian couples are boring, not dynamic. Asian couples tend to get too comfortable and content. It's not a bad thing, but it doesn't lead anywhere, it all just turns to compassion in the end. It becomes all about security rather than love. It's not that great love you used to imagine about for hours alone in your room as a little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment